told through location, emotion & real-life moments
My love story with photography
Based in the French Riviera, photographing locations all across Europe.
It seems only right that my passion for capturing true love started with a love story of my own. Before my career, family, and friends, I was introduced to the thing that would change my life forever: the Kodak Retinette camera.
Like many European love stories, this affair began with secrecy.
Fortunately, a young boy obsessed with capturing his life in a small French village and sneaking out to get his film developed wasn’t too much of a cause for concern.
Since those days, discovering joy with my mum’s Kodak, I’ve been infatuated with the camera and awe-stricken by its ability to capture the beauty of the world around me— whether that’s human emotion, stunning settings, or both together (my personal favourite).
What was my passion soon became my education, and later my vocation. My childhood fascination has grown into a European wedding photography business that uses my flair for photojournalism to capture the real moments that reflect the truth of your relationship.
Wedding photography that feels as easy as saying I do
I’ve worked in this industry for a long time. And if there’s one thing I know, it’s that weddings can be stressful. I’m not here to be another cause of wedding day anxiety. My focus on natural, of-the-moment imagery means you’ll hardly notice I’m there.
I care about telling your story your way, which means no unnatural props or poses. Instead, I’ll be in the background, honouring your moment and capturing each chapter of your wedding story as it unfolds.
But that doesn’t mean I won’t speak up if I think the moment requires inspiration. Using natural, verbal prompts, I’ll engage you and your guests, highlighting the emotionality and connection already present on your special day.
Because you deserve beautiful wedding photography that allows you to get lost in the moment without worrying about the quality of the shot.
“What a lovely time spent with Lawrence. He knew how to put us very quickly at ease in front of the lens and managed to capture moments of sharing and emotions throughout the day.”
– Andrea & Victor
Let’s grab a coffee and get to know each other
Vendor choices are one of the most important decisions you’ll make for your wedding day. Knowing and feeling comfortable with your service providers is essential for a smooth, stress-free experience.
Before we get the opportunity to officially meet, here are a few things about me you might resonate with:
- I love travelling and consider myself well-travelled (it comes with the territory of being a European wedding photographer!)
- Old cities, history & architecture never cease to fascinate me– it’s one of the reasons I adore Europe!
- I’m an avid sailor & ex-sailing club president.
- Past 3 pm you’ll find me capturing images with the soft light of the late afternoon sun.
- I have a background in studio photography in Paris. But, I quickly found belonging in the intimacy and emotionality of weddings.
- Honestly, social media isn’t really my thing– I value real moments and meaningful connections. You might find me sharing my work on Instagram, but experiencing real life is what truly lights me up.
- Nothing brings me joy like photographing every stage of a couple’s wedding journey. From engagement photos to the last dance, I am endlessly thankful for the opportunity to capture moments they will cherish forever.
What do you say, shall we grab a coffee and keep talking?
Kind words from previous couples
“My husband and I were very stressed but Lawrence knew how to soothe us and relax the atmosphere. Thank you, Lawrence, for your simplicity and your kindness.”
– Linan & Jean-Christophe